Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I dont know what to write as my title. :)

So I have decided to add yet ANOTHER element to my blog. So as some of
you may know: I love to watch movies... so I am going to start reviewing the
movies that I see. It wont just be the movies in the movie theatres, if I watch
a movie on T.V. and like it: I'll write a review, if i decided to pick something
up at Blockbuster and like it: I'll write a review. Dont worry i wont bore you with paragraphs and paragraphs of my opinions... just a quick two, maybe three sentence quip on what the movie was about, and if it is worth seeing.
Today was boring... (thats about sums it up)
Word of the day:
Emphatic- uttered with emphasis, forceful and insistent
speech or behavior.

Quote of the day: "In all matters of opinion, our adversaries
are insane." -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment