Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pickles are Cucumbers

Why didnt anyone tell me that?!


All of my fourteen years i was never informed that pickles are just dried up cucumbers. And then i was shocked yet again: get this... Raisins are really Grapes!! What is this world coming to?!?

So I have made a map of my life plan:



1) I will create the most comfortable pillow on the face of the earth, and make millions of billions of dollars.

2) I will marry a very very tan person who is also tall. That way my children will not have to suffer the forever burden i carry of being pasty and short.

3) I will take the money from my pillow invention and..

A)Build the largest library on the face of the earth and fill it with ALL sorts of books

B) Buy a panda girl and a panda boy and make lots of panda babys

4) Have 6 children

5) Meet Robert Downey Jr.



Then my life will be complete.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand the pickle thing. I was a city kid and was shocked when I went to Georgia when I was 14 and found out potatoes grew in the ground. I was a city kid and potatoes came from the grocery store. Great aspirations and please call me when you have the pillow-I need it.

    ReplyDelete