Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm thinking I need to read Pride and Prejudice

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.



Just finished watching Pride and Prejudice... ahh if only there were more men as smart and romantic as Mr. Darcy. Psshh who needs Edward Cullen :)

2 comments:

  1. Actually there are intellectual and completely romantic men out there. They have God tags on them, one is set aside just for you Ms. Maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we so need to read it together!!! i have that whole volume of her writings so whenever u want to ill do it w/ u- that way i wont quit in the second chapter!!

    ReplyDelete