Monday, January 18, 2010

"Someone Kill Me...end this AGONY"


I saw Kirsten and Doug today... and i realized how much fun I ALWAYS have when im around them. I love them as if they were my own sister and brother. I hope that our friendship will never end.
"Someone Kill Me...end this AGONY"...
Those were the thoughts going through my head for 97% of the time that we were at the gym. We went to the gym today... Kirsten and I started with the bike thingys and we did that for ten minutes and then we ran on the tredmill for 20 minutes. The other parts of the day were quite uneventful... anyways, on to my favorite quote and word of the day.


harmony:
1.agreement; accord; harmonious relations.
2.a consistent, orderly, or pleasing arrangement of parts; congruity.


"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."




No comments:

Post a Comment